Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A small complaint to enhance the world's most boring blog

So, tomorrow is the 24th of July and everyone else in Utah has a work holiday. I do not. I will be editing in my cold cube all day long. Sigh. My life is hard. Can you believe I have had a job for three whole weeks and they aren't giving me a day off? Oh well. I guess I'll manage. Jonathan gets the day off, so he'll have to have enough fun for both of us. 

6 comments:

Allison Barker said...

Look at you. 2 posts in 2 days. I'm so proud. it's inspiring me.

Jonathan said...

Look at you checking my blog every day. Its like you think something cool is going to happen.

Allison Barker said...

Jonathan--

Despite what you might think, i am really busy right now. Even though I don't have a job, Sunbathing and reading Twlight is really demanding. You should be grateful I have made it a priority.

Tyler and Jessica Kozlowski said...

Um Quinn.. hi!!!! Did you forget about your dearest old roomate?? I would love to be stalked too :) Im so glad you have a blog now we can all keep in touch, its been way to long. Hope everything is going good tell Jonathan hello for me. Miss you!

andrea said...

I like that I get one more blog to add to my list.

Unknown said...

J/Q- welcome to the blogging world. We are all of 2 weeks ahead of you, but enjoying it so far. If you've not heard about it (if the blog is the means of communicating, you still have to know that it is there) it is at http://nielsonseven.blogspot.com.

We look forward to future posts.