I know it's cliche to post about pregnancy, and add a ticker, and all that...but I don't care! I'm going to be a mommy! So please excuse the needless updates, tickers galore, and perhaps a baby bump picture or two that will appear in the next since months after which this entire blog will be consumed by needless yet adorable baby updates.
WOOO HOOOO!!!
6 comments:
you can blog about any and all baby news. I am so excited to be an aunt again, and since I am far away any updates are much appreciated.
Yeah Nielson Baby
I expect lots of pictures since you are taking your child away from the best aunt, uncle and cousins ever! You are going to be great parents.
I am so excited for you! You two are going to be the greatest parents!
yipee, welcome to the roller coaster - it is the best...i hope you get to feeling better soon! and the East Coast welcomes you with open arms!
I am super excited for the baby, and if possible even more excited that Quinn will be blogging again. Hoping to see you here in Cincy soon.
Really Quinn, you think you're in charge of this show? Enjoy the break from running the show.
-Love,
Jared
Post a Comment