SOOOOO until I get an itch to blog, let me direct you to some of my favorite blogs to read.
seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com--hilarious
ihategreenbeans.blogspot.com--for those of you who love the bachelor.
Know that we are happy and healthy. Still waiting to hear from medical schools and starting to feel pretty anxious. Other than that, life is the same. Thanks for reading, Brian.
7 comments:
Fine then, you non-blogger you :) I miss you and love you! xo Ash
Don't call it a bust. Just put it on hiatus, a temporary suspension, thoughtful refocusing, something to give me hope that it will return.
In the mean time, you are getting great coverage in the blogs of the Hunters and Leeds.
Holding hope for the future----
I didn't realized that I was logged in as Sara-- but it is me, Brian, in this post and the one prior.
It's good to have you back, if only for a short time.
If you are a fan of the bachelor, may I introduce you to a blog of a friend. She gives the greatest recaps.
thezimmclan.blogspot.com
you should know Brian is not the only one who follows your blog:) I will continually check for any sort of updates.
Aw, man! You came up in my bloglines and I thought, "Yay! Quinnie is on!" Hmph. Ah well. Blogging is a lot of start and stop. I'm with Sara...come back to it when it works better in your life. I'd love to read your views and insights and funnies about any and everything. Really.
I'm excited to hear about med school and all...Love you. (Traci)
you know that i am all about no pressure! You blog when you can or want! That's what I do even when people call bug me to post. I feel like we should see each other more often than we do. I know that times are busy, I want to have another cooking feast, like thanksgiving. I hope that you don't give up forever, just for now! I can totally appreciate the time away.
Post a Comment