and Benjamin
Congratulations to all three of you!! From the looks of things Benjamin should be ready to carry his own suitcase by Christmas:)
Cute baby!
I love him!!!!
SOO cute! I love little Benny already!
congrats Quinny!!!!
I call first kiss face with him at Christmas!
He is adorable!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!(I told your mom already, but Jane is jealous of his beautiful soft hair. ;))
Congratulations, Quinn! I'm so excited to see more of this lovely little person. Happy new-motherhood.
What a big boy! Congratulations, Quinny!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Congratulations to all three of you!! From the looks of things Benjamin should be ready to carry his own suitcase by Christmas:)
Cute baby!
I love him!!!!
SOO cute! I love little Benny already!
congrats Quinny!!!!
I call first kiss face with him at Christmas!
He is adorable!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
(I told your mom already, but Jane is jealous of his beautiful soft hair. ;))
Congratulations, Quinn! I'm so excited to see more of this lovely little person. Happy new-motherhood.
What a big boy! Congratulations, Quinny!
Post a Comment