Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A little more Benjamin





13 comments:

Gypsy Girl said...

Congratulations you two!! He's pa-recious! Also, I'm glad to see you on your blog!
I'm adding you to my blog stalker list and better not be disappointed when I come to find updated pics of little Ben... It's not like you're busy or anything.. :) Keep 'em coming!

♥ joeli

Code Yellow Mom said...

seriously adorable.

ok said...

Look at all that HAIR!! He's precious!

andrea said...

I am one very proud aunt. Benjamin is darling. I am so jealous of that head of hair. I hope you are doing well

love
aunt andrea

Ashlee said...

I have to say that the P3 ward has been wondering if you had your baby yet, so I thought I would check to see if you posted anything and sure enough you did! Congrats and he is such a cutie! We miss you and the YW ask about you every once in a while saying how fun you were. I'm so happy for you guys! By the way, Esther had her baby early, but they're both doing great and their little girl just came home last week!

Ashlee Kempton

The Kneeland Family said...

So Sweet! Congratulations to you both. Benjamin is darling and he has so much hair. Too Cute.

Aves said...

CONGRATS QUINN!!! HE IS PRECIOUS! Great pictures :)
I am excited to add you to my list of blogs :)

Kalli Monroe said...

Congrats! He's a keeper :) Love the hair.

Kara said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! He's such a cutie and i love his hair! I hope that you're recovering well and loving every minute with your new babe. Good luck with everything.

Jebbie said...

Love the pictures! Hope to see more soon!!!! :) You have a handsome little man there!

Preds Girl said...

Congrats from the CTMH crew!!! He is darling!!

~Lindsay

Whitney said...

What a darling little boy! HELLO! Where have I been? I didn't even know you had him yet! So happy for you both. I hope you are enjoying life as a mommy!

Cassie said...

Hi guys! So we've been wondering how you and your baby are doing. I couldn't find your e-mail, so I googled you and here you are. I wanted to say a belated congrats!!! We love you guys. Drop us a line sometime, we'd love updates. --Cassie, Don, and Gabriel