and Benjamin
So cute!!! I am glad to see a post. We miss you guys!
I almost fell off my couch when I saw an updated post to your blog. I love the first picture of this post...Ben looks so grown up.
he is getting too big and changing so much!
I've HEARD so much about him, but I haven't SEEN him. He is BEE-YOO-tiful! I can't wait to get Jane and him together for a playdate this fall!
Oh my gosh, he CANNOT be that big. He's preshy and a half!! I think you need to come visit Phoenix sometime soon... I'm just sayin'.Glad to see an update (finally)! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute!!! I am glad to see a post. We miss you guys!
I almost fell off my couch when I saw an updated post to your blog. I love the first picture of this post...Ben looks so grown up.
he is getting too big and changing so much!
I've HEARD so much about him, but I haven't SEEN him. He is BEE-YOO-tiful! I can't wait to get Jane and him together for a playdate this fall!
Oh my gosh, he CANNOT be that big. He's preshy and a half!! I think you need to come visit Phoenix sometime soon... I'm just sayin'.
Glad to see an update (finally)! :)
Post a Comment